Neurologic rehabilitation is a physician-supervised care program that is beneficial for individuals with nervous system disorders or diseases. This rehabilitative service can be used to improve function, diminish symptoms, and enhance the patient’s overall well-being. At Dominion Healthcare LLC, we have healthcare professionals who are experts in this rehabilitative field.
Some conditions that can benefit from neurologic rehabilitation may include:
- Trauma (e.g. spinal cord and brain injury)
- Infections (e.g. encephalitis, meningitis, and etc.)
- Neuromuscular Disorders (e.g. peripheral neuropathy, Guillain-Barré syndrome, muscular dystrophy, and etc.)
- Degenerative Disorders (e.g. multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington chorea, and etc.)
- Functional Disorders (e.g. neuralgia, chronic headaches, seizure disorder, and etc.)
Please don’t hesitate to call us at 617-533-8434 for assistance. You may also Schedule an Appointment for a comprehensive assessment.